- Your content is yours. You have also full responsibility over it
- You can delete your account any time
- We do not sell your content or your private information
- We comply with GDPR
Motion Media (“Motion” or "we") a legal entity behind Storyana is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
What we may collect
We may collect the following data:
1) Information you give us (Personal Data). You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site (“our site”) or by corresponding with us (e.g, by e-mail or chat). This includes information you provide when you register to use our site, download the Products, subscribe to any of our Services, search for the Products or Services and when you report a problem with the Products, Services, or our site, so you can use our Products and/or Services under the Terms. Personal Data particularly include your full name, date of birth, citizenship (nationality), your email address, telephone number and payment card data. The provision of Personal Data by you to us is voluntary.
2) Information we collect about you and your Device. Each time you visit our site or use our Products or Services we may automatically collect the following information:
- Technical information including: (i) the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your Device to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; and (ii) the type of Device you use, a unique Device identifier, mobile network information, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile browser you use, time zone setting;
- Details of your use of any of our Products or Services or your visits to any of our sites and the resources that you access;
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
How we use the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
1) Personal Data
We collect, process and store Personal Data for the sole purpose of providing you with our Products and delivering to you the Services under the Terms; these include, especially, the following purposes:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us
- to notify you about changes to our Products or Services
- to ensure that the Products and the content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your Device
2) Information we collect about you
We will use this information:
- to run our Products and Services, administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes
- to improve Products and Services and our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your Devices
- as part of our efforts to keep Products and Services and our site safe and secure
Personal data protection
1) We collect, process and store Personal Data for the purposes stated in the Terms and within the extent and under the conditions set forth below
2) In the collection, processing and storage of Personal Data, we comply with all applicable laws and regulations, especially Czech Act No. 101/2000 Sb., on Personal Data Protection, as amended (“Personal Data Protection Act”), Directive 2002/58/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 12 July 2002 concerning the processing of personal data and the protection of privacy in the electronic communications sector (“Directive on privacy and electronic communications”) and Directive 95/46/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 24 October 1995 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data
3) We process your Personal Data under the following conditions:
- We collect, process and store Personal Data in a manual and/or automated (with the use of computer technology) manner within the extent of the Personal Data that you have provided to us;
- We collect, process and store Personal Data to the extent necessary to provide you with the Products and/or Services under the Terms and in conformity with that purpose;
- We undertake to adopt all reasonable steps to prevent any accidental or unauthorised access to the Personal Data that we collect and to ensure that we remain in full compliance with all the requirements on personal data processing prescribed by the Personal Data Protection Act.
4) We comply with General Data Protection Regulation. Users have the right of access, the right to be informed, to rectification, to erasure, to restrict processing, to data portability and to object. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclosure of your information
Unless is stated otherwise we don’t share any your personal information (Personal Data). We won’t sell your personal information (Personal Data).
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors who help us provide better services and who meet our data protection standards (for example Google Analytics for measurement or Mailgun as email management provider); and
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of Products or Services or our site.
We may disclose your personal information (Personal Data) to third parties:
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal information in order to comply with any legal or regulatory obligation or agreements; or to protect our rights, property, or safety of our customers, End-users or others.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
You use the Products and Services at your own risk, and you’re responsible for taking reasonable measures to secure your account (like using a strong password etc.).
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
If you delete your account, your account and content may be unrecoverable.
Access to information
The Personal Data Protection Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act. Any access request may be subject to a reasonable fee to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
Time of processing / personal data destruction